November is not going so well for me, haven’t received so much mails like I received before. But anyway, here is the list from end of october till now.
1. First one is from Maria from St.Petersburg/Russia and I loved the stamps on it!
2. John from Georgia / Usa
3. Lerin from Pennsylvania / Usa I haven’t read the book you told me but I will check thank you!
4. Maja from Opole County-Dobrzeń Wielki / Poland I must admit that I really love this card. I mean I was so excited when I saw this thank you so much Maja I am glad I gave you encouragement.
5.Roshan from Cayman Islands! Thank you Roshan for being a part
5. Hertje from Hamburg/Germany
6. Adem from Canakkale/Turkey he also sent 2 magnets which is so nice ☺️ | teşekkür ederimm 🙏
7. One from Ibrahim who is also living in Canakkale. He is a friend of Adem thank you so much for being a part ✌️
8. Relitza from Saint Laurent du Maroni/France (overseas region and department of France located in South America)
9. Lynne from Liberty-Maine/USA
10. Nathalie from Bedok/Singapore
11. Maiju from Joensuu/Finland
12. Ola from Ukraine 💝
13. Floral postcard is from Adriana in Vancouver, Canada.
14. Dasha from Kiev / Ukraine
15. This one is from a charity foundation located in Cologne/Germany
16. At the bottom, one from Saliha who live in Kayseri/Turkey
17. And last but not least a letter from Serena who lives in North Carolina USA, I love her hand-writing, isn’t that great?